Right after Bathurst this year, Channel Nine aired a segment on Trevena Glen as part of their “My Way” programme on Brisbane TV. If you missed it in Brisbane, would like to see it again, or live outside of Brisbane, you can view it here right from our You Tube channel. Apparently it will also be aired nationally at some stage.
Brisbane Economic Development Agency (Brisbane EDA) and Tourism and Events Queensland (TEQ) have partnered to provide the Brisbane region’s tourism operators with another boost by distributing a further discounted voucher program called “Great Queensland Getaway”. The vouchers have been made available and the program will operate in exactly the same way as the original vouchers – they provide a 50 per cent discount on tourism experiences up to a total $100.00 (inc. GST), and will be valid for bookings through until 31 October.
You can use your voucher here at Trevena Glen to get a 50% reduction on cost of tours and experiences using the code “xxxxxxxxxxx” when you make your booking. Book directly on our website here. To receive the discount code please drop us an email or FB message etc. Please note the following:
- Our booking system does NOT recognise the voucher code issued by Brisbane EDA (we would have to load all 19000 vouchers into our system for this to work) HOWEVER in order to use the voucher, you need to give us your voucher code so that we can claim it on your behalf. Please make sure you put your voucher code in one of the “special requirements” fields on our booking form.
- Using the code “xxxxxxxxxxxx” (click on the button “add Promo code/Voucher” once you get through to entering the booking details) will apply a 50% discount to your booking. Please note that our code does not limit at $200 and if your order is above this, we will need to manually request a top up from you once the booking has come through.
- Please remember that you can only use your voucher for ONE supplier. If you decide to use it here at Trevena Glen, then you may want to consider how to get the full value from your voucher. Some suggestions are: Invite some friends to join your booking, upgrade from a public tour to a personal tour, add a 15minute horse ride experience for the kids (** SEE NEXT NOTE)
- If you try to add a horse ride to your tour in the normal way, you will get an error (the tour/horseride automatically selects a promo code which cannot be used at the same time as the holiday dollars promo code). Instead, please indicate in the special requirements, which people you would like to add a horse ride experience for and be sure to include their weight as well. We will manually add this to your booking, applying the 50% discount where possible.
If you have any questions or difficulties with the process, please call on 32894257 (option 1) or email email@example.com
Early in 2021, we introduced a customer portal that provides an online experience for our customers and there is a brief description of this under the Support menu called “Our Portal“. One of the most common and useful tasks that you can on the portal is to approve a Service Agreement – typically these are done every quarter.
In order to approve a service agreement online, there are TWO stages required:
- Login to your account on the website however if you have never done this before, you will need to first register for a new account.
- Go to the TG Team Portal and click on the NDIS App, then follow a simple process to approve the service agreement.
In this post we will take you through each of these stages, one step at a time.
Stage 1: Login to your account
There are two ways to login to your account as indicated in the following diagram:
If you already have an account, click on “Login” and enter your email and password as shown below left. If you don’t have an account, then click on “Sign up” to create a new account and fill in the details as shown below right. Please NOTE: The email address MUST match the address that was provided on your initial registration form. If in doubt, send us a an email and we will confirm what email address you should use.
Stage 2: Use NDIS Clients App to Approve Document
The following diagram details the five steps you should take to approve your service agreement document online.
Once you have opened the NDIS App, there are a number of other functions that you can do such as:
- View basic client information (name, age, etc)
- See a list of Aides and contact details
- See the list of visits both past and future (date,time, facilitator, cost, cancellation reason if any)
- Review notes made by the facilitator on each session
- Review comments (requests, notifications, summary reports)
Other resources are:
If you need to change an online booking, you will need to send us an email with your booking request reference. We can do things like add people to your tour, add a horse ride, etc. If you need to pay more money because of the change, then we send a payment request by email. This gives you a link that you can use to pay by credit card or Paypal.
Some of our customers have reported a difficulty in making this payment using the PayPal method. We have asked our booking system supplier, and they have provided a work-around to the issue as follows:
To workaround this error have your customer select “pay by credit card,” then select “pay by Paypal,” and then select the pay button.Rezdy Support