Last updated: April 03, 2019
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the www.trevenaglen.com.au website (the “Service”) operated by Trevena Glen (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service. The Terms and Conditions agreement for Trevena Glen has been created with the help of TermsFeed Terms and Conditions Generator.
All the content, logo and other visual media on www.trevenaglen.com.au website (except where explicitly specified) is the property of Trevena Glen and is protected by copyright laws – refer Copyright Notice page.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Links to other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Trevena Glen.
Trevena Glen has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Trevena Glen shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Limits of Use
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Trevena Glen. By way of example, and not limited to, you agree not to use the Services:
- To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person;
- To post, transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
- To communicate with Trevena Glen representatives or other users in an abusive or offensive manner;
- For any purpose (including posting or viewing Content) that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the Services;
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Communication designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Trevena Glen user;
- To create or transmit unwanted ‘spam’ to any person or any URL;
- To post copyrighted Content that does not belong to you, unless you are commenting on Content in News, where you may post such Content subject to providing appropriate attribution to the copyright owner and a link to the source of the Content.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us – refer Contact Us page.