Trevena Glen offers a birthday party experience starting from $140 (for minimum of 4 children) which can be tailored with a range of different options. All of our packages are different, exciting and “hands on” with the basic “farm yard experience” including:
- An allocated area (for 2 hours minimum).
- Handling & feeding of our animals including miniature goats, chickens, guinea pigs, rabbits, sheep, pigs, donkeys.
- Birthday party invitations
- The cost is based on the number of party participants (children) – adults can attend for no extra charge. The more children that attend, the lower the cost per participant.
Additional activities that can be included in packages
Alpaca Party Visit
Enjoy a fuss-free birthday party and customise a party package online to suit your needs (booking form below). Book now to lock in a date and time.
- Select the expected number of children.
- Choose a date and time, then click on the rectangular “Book Now” button (directly under the price).
- On the next page, the additional options and their prices are displayed. Select the additional options you would like. Click the “Confirm” button to continue with your booking.
- Complete the order form by filling in your contact details and pay by credit card or PayPal. You will receive immediate confirmation of your booking by email.
- You can change any of the details (number of children, and options depending on availability) up to a day before by phone or email – reply to the confirmation email.
Why Farm Parties Should Be Your First Choice for A Birthday Outing
Benefits of Kids’ Farm Parties
Let’s face it, organising a children’s party can be a hassle. With Trevena Glen, it doesn’t have to be. Here’s why farm birthday parties are the way to go when it comes to holding the birthday party of every child’s dreams:
- It’s fun for the whole family. There‘s oodles to do and see for young and old alike. Gone are the days of being stuck at a table in a restaurant surrounded by a bunch of restless young ones. With the rustic atmosphere, it’s easy for you to relax while the kids run around.
- There is a variety of stimulating activities to keep the kids busy. Nothing is guaranteed to give you a headache faster than a bunch of bored kids. With farm birthday parties there are many activities to keep them interested, such as feeding and handling animals, horse and pony rides, dedicated play areas and wagon or tractor rides.
- Animals are always a sure-fire hit. Children love animals, and while they’re interacting with and learning about all kinds of domestic animals (and in some cases, even alpacas!), parents can take a few moments to catch their breath and enjoy the calm, scenic atmosphere as a breath of fresh air from suburbia.
Why You Should Choose Trevena Glen for Kids’ Parties in Brisbane
When it comes to farm outings in Brisbane, you can’t go wrong with Trevena Glen family farm. We have a wide variety of fun activities for the entire family, and these are only some of the reasons why we should be your number one choice for family fun in Brisbane:
- You know your kids are safe. The parties take place in a dedicated area, which means that you can have the peace of mind that your child won’t wander off or get lost.
- We have a variety of animals with which kids can interact. Let their growing minds fill with wonderment as they handle and feed animals such as donkeys and pigs, miniature goats, chickens, sheep, guinea pigs, and rabbits.
- Organise a birthday party without the hassle. We will do the birthday invitations, which means all you have to do is simply customise your package online and show up. There are also many fun extras that you can include, such as decorating a mini pony, a tractor hayride, horse or pony rides, alpaca visit, jumping castle, and we even do the catering.
About Trevena Glen
At Trevena Glen, it is our mission to help friends and family spend quality time together in a fun and safe environment. There are also 12 different types of animal to interact with on the farm. We are only 40 minutes outside Brisbane’s CBD.
Contact us today for a fun day out or a kids’ birthday party that the whole family will love.