- Group discounts available for 4 (depending on the tour) or more people.
- All tours are available 6 days per week (Mon – Sat).
- Bookings are essential as a minimum of 18 hrs is required to organise a guide for your tour.
- There is NO price difference between adults and children – everyone aged 2yrs and over pays the same price.
- A 15 min horse ride experience can be combined with any tour by first selecting the tour and then adding the horse riding product to your shopping cart prior to payment. Please refer to this article for help (particularly if you are trying to make the booking on a mobile device): https://www.trevenaglen.com.au/news/booking-horse-ride/
- Tours can be typically run in most weather conditions but sometimes we need to reschedule to ensure you have the best experience.
For more information including starting times, dates, cost etc. please select quantity according to your group size adjacent to the products below.
More about Tours ..
- On every tour, children (under 10yr old) do need to be supervised by a paying adult. This requirement does not apply to the horse riding activity where parents and other non-participating adults are welcome to accompany the riders on foot.
- In the case of extreme weather or other unforeseen circumstance that would negatively impact the tour, Trevena Glen reserves the right to cancel a scheduled tour (See point #4 below).
- For the public 1hr tour, we do not enforce a minimum quantity for your booking, however it is NOT viable for us to run this tour without a minimum of THREE people. If we do not reach the minimum quantity, we will cancel the session (refer to point #4 below). Please note that you will be able to determine at the time of booking whether there are other bookings for that session. The initial availability is 30 people, so if the availability shows 28 or less, then a booking for one person will be sufficient.
- If for any reason we need to cancel a session that you have booked, we will attempt to contact you at least 2 hours prior to the start time to advise that the tour will not proceed. You will have the option to cancel (full refund) or reschedule.
- If there is no availability showing against the 15min horse riding experience adjacent to your tour, please include a comment in the “special requirements” of your tour/riding booking and we may (depending on other bookings and horse availability) be able to add extra sessions to accommodate.
- Infants (up to, but not including 2yrs old) may be brought on a tour for no extra charge. If you can add details (number and age) to the special requirements field on the booking form, that would be appreciated.
- If you need to amend an order, please send us an email at least 48hrs before your tour. We can add or subtract attendees and in some cases change dates an times.
- In general, we will do our best to accommodate cancellation requests from you understanding that things happen that are beyond our control. If you don’t give us at least 2 days notice, we may charge a cancellation/rebooking fee of up to 10% to cover administrative overhead costs, bearing in mind that we may have previously had to turn away prospective bookings.
- COVID-19 ALERT: Please DO NOT come to the farm if you are sick. You will not be allowed to participate on a tour if you are exhibiting flu-like symptoms (as per our COVIDsafe plan). If you are feeling ill, please contact us to arrange for a re-schedule of your visit.