Visit the Farm
Our tours are where you get to see the farm in action and meet the animals! Each tour is unique, ‘hands on’, and enjoyable with prices starting from $20/person.
Please read the information at the bottom of this page for age guidelines, group discounts, days of operation, cancellations and much more ..
PLEASE NOTE: Personal tour pricing depends on the number of participants in your group. Prices shown in bold on the left hand side of the page are for NINE or more people. Select the number of participants on the right hand side of the page under “Start Booking Now” to see what the per person price will be for your group size.
More about Tours ...
- All tours are available 6 days per week (Mon – Sat). CLOSED Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Tours can be typically run in most weather conditions but sometimes we need to reschedule to ensure you have the best experience.
- There is NO price difference between adults and children – everyone aged 2yrs and over pays the same price (under 2yrs are free).
- Group discounts available from 2 (depending on the tour) or more people. Contact us for group sizes over 15.
- Bookings are essential as a minimum of 8 hrs is required to organise a guide for your tour.
- A pony ride experience for children can be combined with any tour by first selecting the tour and then adding the pony riding product (see note 5 below for restrictions) to your shopping cart prior to payment. Please refer to this article for help (particularly if you are trying to make the booking on a mobile device): https://www.trevenaglen.com.au/news/booking-horse-ride/
- On every tour, children (under 10yr old) do need to be supervised by a paying adult. This requirement does not apply to the horse riding activity where parents and other non-participating adults are welcome to accompany the riders on foot.
- In the case of extreme weather or other unforeseen circumstance that would negatively impact the tour, Trevena Glen reserves the right to cancel a scheduled tour (See point #4 below).
- For the public 1hr tour, we do not enforce a minimum quantity for your booking, however it is NOT viable for us to run this tour without a minimum of FOUR people. If we do not reach the minimum quantity, we will cancel the session (refer to point #4 below). Please note that you will be able to determine at the time of booking whether there are other bookings for that session. The initial availability is 18 people, so if the availability shows 14 or less, then a booking for one person will be sufficient.
- If for any reason we need to cancel a session that you have booked, we will attempt to contact you at least 2 hours prior to the start time to advise that the tour will not proceed. You will have the option to cancel (full refund) or reschedule.
- The pony riding experience is limited to people between the ages of 3 and 14 and the rider must weigh less than 60kg. Note that adults up to 65yr old (less than 85kg) may ride as part of the 3hr personal tour. Please note that the duration shown is the time slot allocated in our booking system NOT the actual duration of each ride. Click the associated “Book Now” button for actual ride durations.
- If there is no availability showing against the pony riding experience adjacent to your tour, please include a comment in the “special requirements” of your tour/riding booking and we may (depending on other bookings and horse availability) be able to add extra sessions to accommodate.
- Infants (up to, but not including 2yrs old) may be brought on a tour for no extra charge. If you can add details (number and age) to the special requirements field on the booking form, that would be appreciated.
- If you need to amend an order, please send us an email at least 48hrs before your tour. We can add or subtract attendees and in some cases change dates an times.
- In general, we will do our best to accommodate cancellation requests from you understanding that things happen that are beyond our control. If you don’t give us at least 2 days notice, we may charge a cancellation/rebooking fee of up to 10% to cover administrative overhead costs, bearing in mind that we may have previously had to turn away prospective bookings.