Just 40 minutes from central Brisbane, Trevena Glen Farm is the region’s number on for farm activities. We offer the largest range of animals and friendliest group of ponies you’ll meet. Look no further for a working farm day experience or a simply a fun farm visit close to Brisbane that your staff will talk about for months.
We can cater for groups ranging from 50 up to 500 people. Each event is unique as we will tailor it to suit your particular group; however below is a list of the services and activities that can be provided:
- Use of the farm (a specific area) for up to 3 hours minimum.
- Meeting the various animals typically goats, alpacas, chickens, ducks, guinea pigs, sheep, cow, horses, pigs and donkey!
- Tractor trailer rides (15-20ppl at a time)
- Pony rides & grooming
- Jumping castle
- Face painting (BYO)
- Coffee (Coming soon)
- BBQ sausages & drinks (or wood fired pizzas)
- Ice cream van (BYO)
ONSITE PARKING IS AVAILABLE for up to 200 cars – you can then make the short safe walk up to the event location.
- Parking entry is via the main property entrance which is well sign-posted.
- There is disabled parking available closer to the event onsite, please chat to our front gate helper for assistance.
For more information, please email us.