What is our portal?
The TG Team Portal is an online system that provides our staff and customers with a way to interact with our information systems directly on our website. Our information systems are used in many different ways such as:
- Customer Bookings
- Tour schedule
- Document list
- NDIS Customers and visits
- Issue list
- Staff availability
- Email reminders
The portal is designed to provide you with access to information that is relevant to you and ensures information is restricted appropriately depending on who you are and what access level you have been assigned.
Where do I start?
The first step in using the portal is to sign up for an account on the website. In the footer/bottom of most pages on the website, on the left hand side there is an invitation to Join the TG Team – sign up for an account or login if you already have an account. The sign up link will take you to a page where you put in some basic information such as name, email address, phone number, and business name if relevant. Please note:
- It will normally be a personal account. Don’t share your password with anyone else.
- Your email address is used as your username. You will use this to login again in the future along with your password.
What do I do now I have logged in?
Once you have created an account and logged in, you will notice that you have another item in your menu called “TG Team”. Depending on your access level, there will be different items on this menu, but the first item which everyone should see is called “TG Team Portal” – click on this to access the portal!
Initially you may not see very much – bear in mind:
- The gernal public have virtully no access to any of the information.
- If we have a record of your email address (ie completed an NDIS client registration form) then you may have access to your records.
- If you are a new staff member, you may need to wait a day or so before appropriate access is granted.
What can I do on the portal?
The answer to this question, all depends on who you are. Some examples right now are:
- View participant information as provided on the original client registration form.
- View my past visits and future booking dates, times, and facilitator.
- Add comments to request future bookings
- Review and approve your service agreement documents electronically – no need to print and sign.
- Review staff notes on each visit.
- Subscribe to an email reminder of an upcoming visit
- Define the NDIS price guide line item text that you would like on your invoice.
- Save plan dicuments like goals etc.
- Add other people who can access your records – control what they can see and edit
- The initial report is submitted using the form here.
- View incident report including corrective and preventive action
- Contribute comments
Is that all?
Not at all – we have really only just started. There are many more features we would like to add such as:
- A system for our riding school customers to make bookings, track lesson progress etc.
- Staff records where staff have access to all of their HR details and records
- A system for our excursion staff to manage the excursion schedule
- A register of animals so that we can store their records as well as general information relevant to tours and excursions
We also have some more detailed help on usage of the portal.
What do we use to build our Portal?
The portal is a collection of custom projects built using PHPRunner from Xlinesoft. This tool allows you to build complex database-driven applications with a consistent user interface, both quickly and efficiently. The user authentication is linked to the WordPress environment to provide a seamless user experience. Alan, our technical developer explains ..