Many services offered on this website can be booked and paid for in advance using third-party payment services. Trevena Glen will do everything possible to deliver these services, however in some situations (eg. bad weather, sickness, unavailability of staff) the service may need to be postponed or cancelled. In such cases a refund may be offered:
- If an alternative date cannot be mutually agreed between the customer and Trevena Glen, a refund will be offered using the same payment method that was used to pay for the service initially.
- A reschedule/refund request can be granted by Trevena Glen in special situations provided adequate notice (generally more than 2hrs) is provided. Examples are illness, accident, or other change of circumstances where it would be unreasonable to expect the customer to be able to attend at the time that was booked.
- Trevena Glen reserves the right to retain a portion of the total payment (not exceeding 10%) if expenses have already been made relating to the provision of the service.
- No refund will be offered for a “no-show”. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure they arrive at the farm at the time and date of the booked service.
- Trevena Glen will endeavour to provide as much notice as possible if a service needs to be cancelled. It is highly recommended that a mobile number be provided during the booking process to facilitate communication in the event that a cancellation is necessary.
- Any fees charged by a third party as part of the original payment made (credit card, PayPal etc) are NOT refundable.