Early in 2021, we introduced a customer portal that provides an online experience for our customers and there is a brief description of this under the Support menu called “Our Portal“. One of the most common and useful tasks that you can on the portal is to approve a Service Agreement – typically these are done every quarter.
In order to approve a service agreement online, there are TWO stages required:
- Login to your account on the website however if you have never done this before, you will need to first register for a new account.
- Go to the TG Team Portal and click on the NDIS App, then follow a simple process to approve the service agreement.
In this post we will take you through each of these stages, one step at a time.
Stage 1: Login to your account
There are two ways to login to your account as indicated in the following diagram:
If you already have an account, click on “Login” and enter your email and password as shown below left. If you don’t have an account, then click on “Sign up” to create a new account and fill in the details as shown below right. Please NOTE: The email address MUST match the address that was provided on your initial registration form. If in doubt, send us a an email and we will confirm what email address you should use.
Stage 2: Use NDIS Clients App to Approve Document
The following diagram details the five steps you should take to approve your service agreement document online.
Once you have opened the NDIS App, there are a number of other functions that you can do such as:
- View basic client information (name, age, etc)
- See a list of Aides and contact details
- See the list of visits both past and future (date,time, facilitator, cost, cancellation reason if any)
- Review notes made by the facilitator on each session
- Review comments (requests, notifications, summary reports)
Other resources are: