Regular - Weekly Lessons
We have a range of ponies and horses available catering from beginner level through to intermediate. All coaches have experience in the horse industry and are continually trained and working alongside the head coach.
Katie (our current head coach) has completed a Diploma of Social Science (youth work & human behaviour) and combined with her Level III Equestrian Sports Coach qualification is able to provide lessons for your child at a level they can understand. Lessons are mostly one on one and include the following:
- Use of a 40 x 20m floodlit arena
- Use of a 16m floodlit round yard
- Eight Stables, tack shed and wash down facilities
- Access to all required riding equipment including helmets
- A specific learning plan tailored for each student & annual Riding level assessment to measure progress
Lessons are only provided on a weekly basis (to facilitate ongoing improvement and consistency in learning) and are pre-purchased in term blocks only.
Advanced Students (Future Coaches)
We love seeing our students develop their horsemanship skills and we provide the following options to assist:
- Horse lease program is available for competent students to get more time in the saddle.
- Advanced students will have the opportunity to join the Trevena Glen competition squad to participate in local events (April to Sept)