NOTE: CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS. WE WILL ONLY CONSIDER RUNNING THIS EVENT ONCE WE ARE ABLE TO HOST 500 PEOPLE ONSITE WITHOUT ONEROUS DISTANCING RESTRICTIONS.
At this time we are running tours 6 days a week so please consider booking a tour as an alternative way to experience the animals on the farm.
The Monthly Open Farm Event occurs on the second Saturday of each month from 9am till 12pm. Bring along your family, friends, a picnic rug/chair for a great morning out on the farm!
What you’ll experience:
- Do the animal walk to meet our pigs, sheep, alpaca, goats, cow, donkeys, turkeys
- Have guinea pig cuddles
- Hold a silky chicken
- Bounce on the Jumping Castle
- Ride in the wagon towed by our tractor
Other activities on the day at additional cost are:
- Pony Rides ($5)
- Rabbits Encounters ($5)
- Coffee Van (hot and cold)
- BBQ & Drinks ($2)
- Chips, popcorn, zooper-doopers ($1)
ONSITE PARKING IS AVAILABLE for up to 200 cars – you can then make the short safe walk up to the event location.
- Parking entry is via the main property entrance which is well sign-posted.
- There is disabled parking available closer to the event onsite, please chat to our front gate helper for assistance.