Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Currently we have 12 different types of animals these include horses, rabbits, chickens, guinea pigs, goats, turkeys, alpacas, pigs, sheep, donkeys, a cow, and a dog! For more information check out the Animals tab.
This is a common question and in short bookings are essential. We are not open to the public for casual drop-in visits as:
- Our animals enjoy a good life and are out in the paddocks typically throughout the day.
- We also need 18 hrs to ensure we have staff members available given that the public (for insurance purposes) are not able to just wander unaccompanied.
There are a number of different ways you can enjoy the farm:
- Small group tour (6 days a week)
- Open Farm Event (once a month, second saturday 9am till 12pm)
- Large group excursions (during the week)
- Horse riding lessons (slots available 6 days a week in term blocks)
- Birthday parties (normally on a Saturday)
- Farm stay accommodation (any day)
- NDIS Program (available 6 days a week)
Yes we can accommodate up to 200 vehicles onsite. The farm is also accessible with parking for up to two buses.
What Should I Bring?
To have an amazing experience we suggest you come prepared by packing a few essential items.
|What to Bring|
|Sun Smart||It’s always best to be sun smart so bring a hat, sunscreen (or long sleeves) and sunglasses|
|Water||Please bring drinking water as this is not provided as the farm runs solely on rain water. Bottles of water are available for purchase.|
|Shoes & Suitable Clothing||To experience the Farm there is plenty of walking to do. Please make sure you wear closed in shoes. The weather in Queensland can vary thus it advisable to bring a raincoat or poncho along with warm clothes.|
|Food & Drink||During our Open Farm Event – we sell coffee, snacks and have a BBQ sausage on bread available for purchase. Feel free to bring your own food, a picnic blanket and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.|