Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Currently we have 12 different types of animals these include horses, rabbits, chickens, guinea pigs, goats, turkeys, alpacas, pigs, sheep, donkeys, a cow, and a dog! For more information check out the Animals tab.
This is a common question and in short bookings are essential. We are not open to the public for casual drop-in visits as:
- Our animals enjoy a good life and are out in the paddocks typically throughout the day.
- We also need 18 hrs to ensure we have staff members available given that the public (for insurance purposes) are not able to just wander unaccompanied.
There are a number of different ways you can enjoy the farm:
- Small group tour (6 days a week)
- Open Farm Event (once a month, second saturday 9am till 12pm)
- Large group excursions (during the week)
- Horse riding lessons (slots available 6 days a week in term blocks)
- Birthday parties (normally on a Saturday)
- Farm stay accommodation (any day)
- NDIS Program (available 6 days a week)
Yes we can accommodate up to 200 vehicles onsite. The farm is also accessible with parking for up to two buses.
To have an amazing experience we suggest you come prepared by packing a few essential items.