Who we look for?
We pride ourselves on being “Brisbane Best Family Farm Experience” and we love to help friends and family connect in a fun and safe place. Just 40 minutes from central Brisbane, Trevena Glen Farm offers animal farm experiences with school holiday activities, kid’s parties, pony rides, horse riding lessons, farm stay, and more.
To join the TG team, we expect all our staff & volunteers to comply with our policies and procedures, including dress code, personal hygiene, reliability and punctuality. Our TG Team are one of the reasons we continue to be the best farm in Brisbane!
Are you currently a school student and passionate about working with animals? If so then we’d love to hear from you.
We develop tailored work experience programs for applicants that demonstrate an independent work capacity and placement on this program will be at the discretion of Trevena Glen Farm. If you or your VET co-ordinator would like more information on work experience programs (examples provided below), including available dates then email us at email@example.com
- Enclosure cleaning and maintenance e.g. raking, sweeping, mulching, weeding, cob webbing, cleaning ponds, gardening, etc.
- Assisting with food preparation for various animals and gaining an understanding of farming practices.
- Animal observations, monitoring and interactions including grooming, brushing, washing etc.
- Interacting with guests, including assisting them during our daily tours
Do you love working with animals & people, if so then it might be time to join the TG team.
We have a range of different roles available out at the farm (examples provided below – ones in bold we are looking for now) so feel free to contact us to check for availabilities.
- Excursion leader
- Horse coach
- Tour guide
- NDIS Facilitator
- Animal carer
- Stable hand
- General labourer
Note – All employment decisions at Trevena Glen Farm are made on the basis of merit, alignment to job requirements and your ability to embody our values. We typically use the framework of Character, Competence and Chemistry during the assessment and interview process.
If you think you would like to work on the farm, you can register your interest directly online as follows:
- Sign up for an account on our website using the link in the page footer under “Join the TG Team”.
- Login using your account details and look for a new main menu item called TG Team.
- Select the “Staff Registration” on the menu and complete the form. You will have the opportunity to attach a CV and cover letter if you wish.